6 Night Escorted Tour from Dublin to Dublin
Travel throughout some of Ireland’s most scenic locations, on this 6 night escorted tour. Begin your journey in Dublin and travel west to the charming city of Galway, one of the most unique areas of Ireland to explore. We will discover the barren fields, rugged coastline, and scenic beauty that makes Galway to the Cliffs of Moher, Killarney and taking in the spectacular Dingle Peninsula! Spending your last two nights at Fitzpatrick’s Castle Hotel!
- Ten meals including breakfast daily (besides the day of arrival) and four dinners
- Top sights with visits to Galway, Connemara, Killarney, and Dublin
- Relaxed and updated itinerary (Great for groups & families)
- Top hotels, including a two (2) night stay at a castle hotel
Heart of Ireland Tour Includes
- Excellent hotels with first class and superior first-class hotels throughout
- Full Irish breakfast daily, except day of arrival
- Four (4) hotel dinners
- Full sightseeing by deluxe touring motorcoach
- Professional Irish driver/guide to escort you throughout
- Visits to: Guinness Storehouse, EPIC Museum, Cliffs of Moher, Connemara Marble and Celtic Crystal
- Scenic touring of Dingle Peninsula and a panoramic Dublin city tour
- Porterage of one (1) suitcase per person
- Tips and taxes in Ireland. Gratuities to the driver/guide not included
- Celtic Tours flight bag* and portfolio of travel documents
Departure from Dublin is on arrival of all International flights booked by Celtic Tours (scheduled generally for 9:15 am). Due to flights arriving at various times, passengers arriving early may have an extended wait at the airport until all flights arrive. You may want to consider booking a pre-night to avoid a long wait at the airport or to avoid missing the group transfer.
Sunday: Arrive Dublin, Galway
Monday: Galway- Connemara - Galway
Tuesday: Galway - Cliffs of Moher - Killarne
Wednesday: Killarney - Dingle Peninsula
Thursday: Killarney - Cashel - Dublin
Saturday: Dublin - U.S.