Q: I was expecting a dog on a yellow brick road, what does T.O.T.O. stand for?
- A: T.O.T.O. Vacation stands for This one Time on Vacation. We feel the best part of a vacation, the part that will stay with you forever, is the story you carry with you the rest of you life.
Q: Why should I book with T.O.T.O. Vacation, there are hundreds of online booking tools.
- Booking travel is a lot of hard work and to do it right, it takes time and patience, do you really want to ‘Earn a Vacation’ by booking it yourself? Can you save a few bucks? Perhaps, but I know of a story where a guy called his travel agent with a ‘better deal’ he found online saving $50 bucks or so by booking by himself. However the travel Agent has included transfers to/from the hotel & cruise, which would have cost another $150. It’s a good story, and it happens to be true.
Q: Will T.O.T.O. Vacation find me the cheapest vacation?.
- Probably not, T.O.T.O. Vacation is looking to match your story vacation to hotels, cruise lines and/or tours that match your Vacation Storyboard, that’s rarely going to match the cheapest vacation. Plus it’s our experience that while cheap vacations may lead to stories you will remember forever, they tend to not be the good stores we like to be involved with.
Q: I just need a flight, can you book that for me?
- We really specialize in vacations, and are happy to book flights as part of the vacation package, flights that are not part of a package can be booked through our booking engine. We are happy to book flights only for our established customers for a nominal service fee.
Q: How does T.O.T.O. Vacation get paid?
- Much like those other big name online booking tools, T.O.T.O. Vacation gets paid by the vacation supplier. ( the hotel or cruise line, ect). However we ONLY get paid when you book your vacation through us. So we ask that if we can find you a reasonable price for the storybook vacation you want to go on, book it though T.O.T.O. Vacation.
What happens if there is a mistake in the payments?
- Every supplier I work with are happy to resolve the issue as quickly as possible, however, standard bank cards may take 7-14 days to return that charge. ( This is a Bank Cards policy NOT the policy of where the charge happens! ). This one of the MANY reasons we recommend using a Travel Card. Travel cards are MUCH more flexible when these types of issue come up. and will often provide a good faith return of the funds to the card as soon as you call them. But again, that policy is determined by the bank that issues the card, not TOTO Vacation, the hotels or cruise lines.. The request to resolve the mistake is issued as soon as it’s discovered, at that point all the supplier, and T.O.T.O. Vacation can do is recommend you call your credit card company.