Destination 'Cruise' Weddings
Simple - Elegant
When should you chose T.O.T.O. Vacation
to help organize your Destination Wedding?
- Planning a Cruise or Cruise Port Wedding – We Specialize in Cruises!
- If you looking for something special, but want to be cost conscious about the wedding.
- If you against paying a large ‘Wedding Consultation’ fee!
A wedding vacation on a cruise is a terrific alternative to paying for an all inclusive or resort for your wedding. Cruises are hosting weddings on a very frequent basis. (We have seen at least 1 wedding party on each of our last several cruises). When you start to look at what included with a Cruise wedding and the costs involved.
Destination Wedding Statistics
- Nearly 25% of couples have a Destination Wedding!
- Average Wedding Budget $20,890
- 70% of Destination Weddings take place inside the U.S. (IE not international)
- Average Number of Guests – 89
- Average in Wedding Party – 10-12
- 16% of couples get engaged in December
- June is the most popular month to get married (17%)
- 68% of couples send a Save-the-Date, 28% of those send date online vs postal mail.
- 51% of Destination Wedding couples use a Wedding Planner of some sort.