Our Code of Ethics
While not amember, TOTO Vacation has adopted the ASTA Code of Ethics to help guide our business and ensure you always receive the Ethical service and products when doing business with TOTO Vacation.
Please Tell Us...
If you are unhappy with the service or product you received from T.O.T.O. Vacation, Please let us know. by using the Contact us Button below.
If you don’t feel satisfied we have done all we can to resolve your issue, please contact one or more of the agencies listed below.
American Society of Travel Advisors (ASTA) Code of Ethics
Travelers depend on travel agencies to guide them honestly and competently.
Responsibilities of and Ethical Travel Agency:
1. Accuracy. We will be factual and accurate when providing information about their services and the services of any firm they represent. They will not use deceptive practices.
2. Disclosure. We will provide in writing, upon written request, complete details about the cost, restrictions, and other terms and conditions, of any travel service sold, including cancellation and service fee policies. Full details of the time, place, duration, and nature of any sales or promotional presentation the consumer will be required to attend in connection with his/her travel arrangements shall be disclosed in writing before any payment is accepted.
3. Responsiveness. We will promptly respond substantively to their clients’ complaints.
4. Refunds. We will remit any undisputed funds under their control within the specified time limit. Reasons for delay in providing funds will be given to the claimant promptly.
5. Cooperation. We will cooperate with any inquiry conducted by ASTA to resolve any dispute involving consumers.
6. Confidentiality. We will treat every client transaction confidentially and not disclose any information without permission of the client, unless required by law.
7. Affiliation. We will not falsely represent a person’s affiliation with their firm or any other organization.
8. Conflict of Interest. We will not allow any preferred relationship with a supplier to interfere with the interests of their clients.
9. Compliance. We not have been convicted of a violation of any federal, state and local laws and regulations affecting consumers. Pleas of nolo contendere, consent judgments, judicial or administrative decrees, or orders, and assurances of voluntary compliance and similar agreements with federal or state authorities shall be deemed convictions for purposes of these provisions.
A Travel Leaders Affiliate